The gas turbine performance software offered on this
web site is useful for those working for gas turbine
industry, airframe manufactures and airlines, engine
maintenance companies and operators of air, land and
sea based gas turbines. It is helpful for consultants as
well as research organizations and - last but not least -
the software is exceptionally well suited for teaching
at academies and universities.
Gas turbine performance… It is an engineering Discipline dealing with. Specification of the overall engine performance design aim and - derived from this - the component design data.
- Interpretation of engine test results and diagnosis of operational problems.
- Developing and maintaining the overall gas turbine system model.
- Providing control system designers with a simulation of the engine behavior.
- Finding out performance enhancement options for derivative engines.
- Providing operators, airframe manufacturers and power station designers with mathematical models.
- Assessing competitive gas turbines with respect to their suitability for specific