LIMAC RP5000 Series plasma cutting machine is specially designed for cutting steel pipes.
LIMAC RP5000 series CNC plasma features
- Stand-along industrial controller
- Gantry made of steel
- Helical rack and pinions
- Domestic 65A plasma power as standard (options include 85A, 100A, 180A)
- Power Requirements: 220V/380V.
- Electricity consumption: 10kw. (excluding air compressor, fume extractor)
- Stepper motors as standard (option: Servo motors)
- Continue working from the last point where machine stops in case of sudden power off
- Compatible with FastCAM, CAM-DUCT, Pronest, IBE and most CAM software on the market
- Rack/pinion on X,Y axes; ball screw on Z axis
- Taiwan linear guide rail, heavy-duty bearing, ball screw from Germany.
- Two Y axes motors ensure high speed and big power.
- Perfect for drying cutting
LIMAC RP5000 Series CNC Plasma Options
- Plasma generator
- CAD/CAM software
- Fume filter
- Air compressor
- Oxygen/flame cutting head