Global Electromech (M) Sdn Bhd offers undergraduate students the opportunity for Industrial Training Programme. Through this programme, the company provides them the opportunity to apply what they have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
The challenging and dynamic program is designed for final year students. The program provides opportunities for students to gain knowledge and experience related to their field of study and strengthen career aspirations in the employment industry.
- To enable students to become more qualified candidates by gaining practical perspectives in the academic concepts and theories studied
- Through industrial training programs, students can build their professional network that can provide valuable value in today’s job search
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizen.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in recognised higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or abroad.
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of twelve (12) weeks and maximum of fifty two (52) weeks.
- Monthly allowance.
- Gain real -world employment industry insights and exposure
- Guidance from experienced professionals
Application ProceduresInterested students are required to submit the following documents:
- Application letter from the student
- Curriculum Vitae
- Latest transcript
- Undertaking letter from the University
Courier to the following address: Global Electromech (M) Sdn Bhd
73, Jalan PJ 1,
Taman Pertam Jaya, 75050
Terms and Condition :-
- Application must reach us three (3) months prior to programme commencement
- Please consider your application to be unsuccessful if you do not receive any reply from us within two (2) months.
- Acceptance or decline of offer must be notified to us within two (2) working days upon receiving the offer.